Whether you call it strip silence, truncate silence, or removing dead air, this can save you so much time when you are editing podcasts. Fortunately, there are some great scripts that you can use to make this happen.
In this video, we are going to cover the native REAPER action: Auto Trim/Split, Leandro Facchinetti’s truncate silence, and ExtremRaym’s Multiply Gap Between Items. I also show you how to install ReaPack and SWS.
- New subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ReaperForPodcasting/
- How to get my new scripts: https://reaperforpodcasting.com/reaper-scripts-for-reapack/
- Leandro Facchinetti’s truncate silence: https://youtube.com/watch?v=O8o8z48rBbA
- Leandro Facchinetti’s script repo: https://github.com/leafac/reaper
- ExtremRaym’s Multiply Gap Between Items: https://www.extremraym.com/en/downloads/reascript-dev-multiply-gap-between-items/
- ExtremRaym’s YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/XRaym/
- Installing SWS and ReaPack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pnn1euBVEU